I will release Perl 5.13.9 this Thursday, January 20th. To that end,
please hold any potentially destabilizing changes until Friday. Bug
fixes and module update are fine up until 8AM Wednesday (your local
time, whatever it happens to be). After that, please check with me
before committing, unless you're working on the perldelta.

  • Jesse Vincent at Jan 17, 2011 at 3:42 pm

    I will release Perl 5.13.9 this Thursday, January 20th. To that end,
    please hold any potentially destabilizing changes until Friday. Bug
    fixes and module update are fine up until 8AM Wednesday (your local
    time, whatever it happens to be). After that, please check with me
    before committing, unless you're working on the perldelta.
    I was about to put in the /a code. The work that remained was to
    clean up the documentation. But I could get the code in within an
    hour.
    Go for it. I'd rather have that in there this month than not.

groupperl5-porters @
categoriesperl
postedJan 17, '11 at 3:21p
activeJan 17, '11 at 3:42p