"'Twas the week before the 20th, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse;
The commits were made by the porters with care,
In hopes that version 5.13.7 soon would be there;"

Hi,

This is what I'm planning on for the v5.13.7 release on the 20th.

- this evening I'll check through the core/dual-life modules

- tommorrow I would anticipate that we only commit very minor changes
and make sure that the perldelta is up to date.

- Probably freeze blead at 12:00pm GMT on 20th
( we can still commit changes to perldelta until 18:00 GMT ).

- Assuming everything is still cool with the smokes I'll start on
the release process around 20:00 GMT until it is done.

Cheers,

--
Chris Williams
aka BinGOs

Search Discussions

  • Packet at Nov 18, 2010 at 6:15 pm

[...]

    Is this the stable?
  • Eric Brine at Nov 18, 2010 at 6:36 pm

[...]

    Stable releases have even numbers. 5.12.x, 5.14.x, 5.16.x, etc
  • Chris 'BinGOs' Williams at Nov 18, 2010 at 7:08 pm