Some time tomorrow morning, America/New_York, I will declare blead closed while
I perform final release monkeying. Please get your last minute emergency work
in place while I sleep, and try not to make the smoke turn black between now
and then.

Thanks.

--
rjbs

Search Discussions

  • Ricardo Signes at May 20, 2010 at 4:53 am
    * Ricardo Signes [2010-05-19T23:13:51]
    Some time tomorrow morning, America/New_York, I will declare blead closed
    while I perform final release monkeying. Please get your last minute
    emergency work in place while I sleep, and try not to make the smoke turn
    black between now and then.
    Questions or whatever that have come up in preparing 5.13.1.

    (1) Module::CoreList still implies that blead is upstream for Pod::Plainer. I'm
    guessing this should be fixed for all the decored libraries, but I didn't
    want to touch it yet.

    (2) I guess it was just the one. Everything else can wait.

    --
    rjbs

groupperl5-porters @
categoriesperl