I think we've now ticked off everything that's known to block a release
of Perl 5.12.

Unless something comes up overnight, I'll be rolling 5.12.0-RC1 on
Monday morning. At that point, it will become very, very important for
folks to do a final test of all their internal codebases, apps, etc.

If nobody pipes up with a release-blocking problem within 7 days, I'll
edit patchlevel.h to remove the "RC1" tag and rerelease RC1 as Perl
5.12.0 on April 5, 2010. If something bad _does_ get found, we'll get
it fixed up, push out RC2 and start the 7 day clock over again.

Best,
Jesse

groupperl5-porters @
categoriesperl