http://www.paulappleby.com
http://myspider.ca

Search Discussions

  • Paul Marquess at Jun 28, 2009 at 4:51 pm
    From: Paul Appleby
    I'm wondering if anyone knows why the string value of the
    Compress::Zlib::memGunzip() method gets truncated.

    Not all the text in my gzipped file appears in the deflated string.

    This happens on my local Windows 2000 machine, and the Linux remote
    server, using the same Perl script and the same .gz source file.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Paul contacted me directly about this we are working through the issue.

    Paul

groupperl5-porters @
categoriesperl
postedJun 27, '09 at 12:33a
activeJun 28, '09 at 4:51p
websiteperl.org

2 users in discussion

Paul Appleby: 1 post Paul Marquess: 1 post