Michael G Schwern wrote:
This is a release of ExtUtils::MakeMaker, the thing that runs your
Makefile.PL.
Bug Fixes
* maybe_command() will recognize Windows executables in
/cygdrive on Cygwin [rt.cpan.org 16375] (PJF)
The implemented tests don't work if the drive prefix
(cygdrive) is changed by the user (like I do :). I have
submitted a bug report on this along with a patch (also
attached here). Thanks.

Bug report:

  • Steve Peters at Jun 6, 2009 at 2:10 am