kurila 1.18 released

Highlights:
+ New operators "+@+", "+%+", "@+:" and "%+:"
Rationale: Expressive combining of array and hashes.

+ "{ ... }" generated a coderef
Rationale: Easy generation of coderefs.

+ Removed "goto"
Rationale: "goto" is bad.

+ Comma after first argument
Rationale: Consistent syntax function calls.

http://dev.tty.nl/static/kurila/doc/pod/kurila118delta.html
has a more detailed description of the changes.

Known bugs:
+ Documentation
+ Limited platform support

kurila 1.18 is released together with more then hundred modules,
available together at:
http://dev.tty.nl/static/kurila/kurila-bundle-1.18.tar.gz

kurila 1.18 without the CPAN modules is available at:
http://dev.tty.nl/static/kurila/kurila-1.18_0.tar.gz
And should become available on CPAN.
Or use git to get the latest version:
git-clone git://github.com/ggoossen/kurila

Perl Kurila is a dialect of Perl. With Perl 5 as ancestor it has a
solid base, but without the backwards compatibility
requirement of Perl 5, it is free to evolve into new directions.

More information about kurila is available at
http://dev.tty.nl/kurila.html

--
Gerard Goossen
TTY Internet Solutions