Request to register new user

fullname: Mikey Austin
   userid: MIKEYAUS
     mail: CENSORED
homepage:
      why:

     I have a new module which I would like to post to cpan. It is
     called Stateful::Tailer similar to File::Tailer. I felt it
     appropriate to write a more light-weight object-oriented
     replacement. It is working well for my organisation at the moment.

   https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=a7110000_86087b941ceddf0b&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
   https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=a7110000_86087b941ceddf0b&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1

Search Discussions

  • Neil Bowers at Oct 16, 2015 at 9:43 am
    Hi Mikey,
    I have a new module which I would like to post to cpan. It is
    called Stateful::Tailer similar to File::Tailer. I felt it
    appropriate to write a more light-weight object-oriented
    replacement. It is working well for my organisation at the moment.
    Thanks for sharing your work with the world.

    Rather than Stateful::Tailer, a better name for the module on CPAN might be File::Tail::Stateful, or something like that.
    People would be more likely to come across your module when they search for “Fail::Tail” on MetaCPAN, for example.
    There are a number of modules already in the File::Tail:: namespace, but none in the Stateful namespace.

    Before releasing anything to CPAN, you could also describe your module and proposed name on prepan.org <http://prepan.org/>, which is a place for discussing module ideas to get feedback before releasing them.

    Cheers,
    Neil

groupmodules @
categoriesperl