modid: Plack::App::OpenVPN::Status
DSLIP: RdpOp
userid: CHIM (Anton Gerasimov)
chapterid: 15 (World_Wide_Web_HTML_HTTP_CGI)
communities:
issue tracker on github:
https://github.com/Wu-Wu/Plack-App-OpenVPN-Status/issues

similar:
there's no similar modules

rationale:

This module is an application which works in the PSGI environment.
So prefix Plack::App seems like to be very reasonable. General
purpose of the module - give to the user information about active
sessions of the OpenVPN server. It deals with OpenVPN's status file.
I think the namespace I chosen to the module
(Plack::App::OpenVPN::Status) is best fit to describe its main
purpose.

enteredby: CHIM (Anton Gerasimov)
enteredon: Mon Dec 10 15:53:16 2012 GMT

The resulting entry would be:

Plack::App::OpenVPN::
::Status RdpOp Application to show the OpenVPN sessions CHIM

Thanks for registering,

groupmodules @
categoriesperl
postedDec 10, '12 at 3:53p