Hi.

Please do me a favour and remove the file "author-1.0.json" from my
PAUSE account.

I uploaded this template accidentally. It contains to many personal
information.

I uploaded a newer version "author-1.1.json" which is the correct one.

Full path for deletion request:
ftp://pause.perl.org/pub/PAUSE/authors/id/B/BU/BURNERSK/author-1.0.json

If you so kind to tell me how to remove this from BackPan?

For MetaCPAN I will forward your approval, if I understand it
correctly.

Best regards,
BURNERSK
Sören Kornetzki

Search Discussions

  • Steffen Mueller at Nov 10, 2012 at 9:30 am
    Hi,