mail: CENSORED
homepage:
why:

I'd like to be able to submit RT's

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=02a00000_8fbdc7aa4d196a27&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=02a00000_8fbdc7aa4d196a27&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1

Search Discussions

  • David Golden at Aug 28, 2012 at 3:47 pm
    Hi, Tim.

    Thank you for wanting to contribute RT's. PAUSE ID's are actually for CPAN
    authors planning to upload moduled. RT tickets can be filed with a BitCard
    ID: http://www.bitcard.org/

    May I ask why you thought you needed a PAUSE ID to file RT tickets? It's a
    common misconception and we're still trying to understand why that's
    happening.

    Regards,
    David Golden
    PAUSE Admin for IDs