Request to register new user

fullname: DengFeng Mao
userid: CLIMBY
mail: CENSORED
homepage:
why:

I want to reply in some CPAN RTs, But it needs PAUSE ID to login

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=3a800000_69532b7b0b59bfa1&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=3a800000_69532b7b0b59bfa1&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1

Search Discussions

  • David Golden at Nov 30, 2011 at 2:15 pm

    On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 4:50 AM, Perl Authors Upload Server wrote:
    Request to register new user

    fullname: DengFeng Mao
    userid: CLIMBY
    mail: CENSORED
    homepage:
    why:

    I want to reply in some CPAN RTs, But it needs PAUSE ID to login
    Dear DengFeng,

    You do not need a PAUSE ID to submit comments and participate on RT.
    You can use any OpenID provider (see http://openid.net/get-an-openid/
    for a list) or you can register a BitCard account at
    https://www.bitcard.org/register

    PAUSE ID's are intended for those submitting modules to CPAN and not
    as a general identity service for Perl-related web sites. RT is
    special in having a PAUSE login option for authors so that they can
    manage the issue trackers for their modules.

    If you do decide to become a CPAN submitter someday, we'd love to
    reconsider your application for an ID.

    Sincerely,
    David Golden, PAUSE Admin for IDs

groupmodules @