From: Geistteufel <geistteufel@celogeek.fr>
Date: 2011/6/25
Subject: Dancer::Plugin::Redis
To: cscm@csquad.org

Hi,

I have some patches to purpose to your plugin,

I have post some pull request and github request, but nothing done.

I will made this plugin more strong,

Here the patch I want to supply :

- Better handle of losing connexion (I often have losing connection, many
time per request)
- Support for Dancer testing mode (the plugin_setting isn't place at the
right place, and setting can't be get their in a test)

And I want to purpose a full rewrite of the code with Dist::Zilla with
better doc and more optimized code.

Also I want to purpose a system of write / read with read pool server
(switch per request to support many server).

Are you interested ? How could I purpose my patches ?

Thanks you

geistteufel

groupmodules @
categoriesperl