Dear staffs,

This is Shugo Numano from Japan.
I would like you to activate or send me validation mail for snumano@cpan.org.

Now I've prepared to receive the mail to my secreet mail address.

I'm waiting your reply.

Regards,
----
snumano

Search Discussions

  • Brian d foy at Nov 29, 2011 at 11:17 pm

    In article
    <CADeqmBNT+Mv39nhDHBXTT8ATpZCEksC1xEyFK_EB_6THdN+yrg@mail.gmail.com>,
    Shugo Numano wrote:

    I would like you to activate or send me validation mail for snumano@cpan.org.

    Now I've prepared to receive the mail to my secreet mail address.
    Are you having trouble sending mail to that address? If so, can you
    show us what you get in the bounce?

    PAUSE instructions: http://pause.perl.org/pause/query?ACTION=pause_04about
  • Shugo Numano at Nov 29, 2011 at 11:26 pm
    brian san

    The problem has been cleared.
    david san supported me.
    Thank you.