PAUSE maintainers,

I forgot my PAUSE password. :(

My email address used to be dslewart@prairienet.org or d-lewart@uiuc.edu.

It is now lewart3@gmail.com.

Thank you!
Dan

Search Discussions

  • David Golden at Nov 16, 2011 at 12:25 pm
    Dear Daniel,

    Thanks for writing to get this resolved.

    You no longer have access to either email account, is that correct?

    How would you like to verify your identity? (E.g. *PRIVATELY* --
    without CC to modules@perl.org -- email me a scan of your driver's
    license.) Or do you have a public profile (Google+, LinkedIn, etc.)
    that I could find via your new email address?

    If you can find a way to confirm your new identity, I'd be happy to do
    a email/password reset on PAUSE for you.

    Sincerely,
    David Golden, PAUSE Admin for ID's