From: Neil Bowers <neil@bowers.com>
Subject: Fwd: Lingua::EN::Numbers - request for co-maintainer status
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 20:19:01 +0000

This one is perhaps slightly less clear cut.

Allison Randal (one of the co-maintainers who took over Pod::Simple from Sean)
commented in email to me:
He likes to see evidence of sustained contribution, so he
won't hand it off on the first patch, but with several good patches, and
demonstrating interest in keeping on top of bugs and new releases,
there's a good chance he will. I don't know, he might have already
handed this one off, I only tracked the Pod:: modules. If he did already
hand it off, the new maintainer hasn't been active, so it still might be
a candidate for adoption.
So if he's expressed a clear preference somewhere / to someone, then I don't
want to go against that, but on the other hand, I've made quite a bit of effort
to get in touch with him, and no-one else seems to be stepping forward.

Begin forwarded message: