I've tried to contact the author as you can see below.
If you can't reach him too I'd like to take over maintainership of the module.

Best regards, Alex

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alexander Hartmaier <alex.hartmaier@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 1:24 PM
Subject: [Perl] Test::Portability::Files
To: sebastien@aperghis.net

Hi Sebastien,
I'm using your module Test::Portability::Files indirectly by
Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Test::Portability.
There are several open bug reports for it, the one that bugs me most
is RT#21631.
Neither META.yml nor the pod contains information about the repository
so I wasn't able to commit the already proposed patch included in the
RT.
If you're no longer interested in maintaining the module I would take
over (co-)maintainer-ship.

With best regards, Alex (CPAN ID abraxxa)

Search Discussions

  • Alexander Hartmaier at Apr 27, 2012 at 11:48 am
    After reading http://perlmonks.org/index.pl?node_id=967397 this came to my
    mind again.
    Can you please answer my mail from last year?
    Thanks!

    Best regards, Alex

    I've tried to contact the author as you can see below.
    If you can't reach him too I'd like to take over maintainership of the
    module.

    Best regards, Alex

    I'm using your module Test::Portability::Files indirectly by
    Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Test::Portability.
    There are several open bug reports for it, the one that bugs me most
    is RT#21631.
    Neither META.yml nor the pod contains information about the repository
    so I wasn't able to commit the already proposed patch included in the
    RT.
    If you're no longer interested in maintaining the module I would take
    over (co-)maintainer-ship.

    With best regards, Alex (CPAN ID abraxxa)
  • Matt S Trout at Oct 23, 2012 at 5:01 pm
    co-maint granted due to complete lack of author response

    http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/ http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/

    Email me now on mst (at) shadowcat.co.uk and let's chat about how our Catalyst
  • Alexander Hartmaier at Oct 23, 2012 at 5:06 pm
    Thanks Matt!

    Best regards, Alex

    co-maint granted due to complete lack of author response

    --
    Matt S Trout - Shadowcat Systems - Perl consulting with a commit bit and a
    clue

    http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/
    http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/

    Email me now on mst (at) shadowcat.co.uk and let's chat about how our
    Catalyst

groupmodules @
categoriesperl
postedNov 9, '11 at 5:13p