DSLIP: Rdpfp
userid: ROCKY (Rocky Bernstein)
chapterid: 3 (Development_Support)
communities:
https://github.com/rocky/Perl-relative-lib

similar:
relative

rationale:

I would like using this to look like "use lib <dir>", so "use
relative_lib <dir>" is close. It also follows Ruby's require
"location" vs. require_relative "location".

The relative module is cool, but it has more than what I want and
is less than what I want, i.e. a simple "use relative_lib".

enteredby: ROCKY (Rocky Bernstein)
enteredon: Mon Nov 7 11:53:31 2011 GMT

The resulting entry would be:

relative_lib Rdpfp Like "use lib <relative-path>" but relative ROCKY

Thanks for registering,

Search Discussions

  • Brian d foy at Nov 11, 2011 at 6:01 am

    In article <201111071153.pA7BrVaT008437@pause.fiz-chemie.de>, "Perl
    Authors Upload Server" wrote:

    modid: relative_lib
    DSLIP: Rdpfp
    userid: ROCKY (Rocky Bernstein)
    This sounds like rlib. Does that module do what you want?

    PAUSE instructions: http://pause.perl.org/pause/query?ACTION=pause_04about
  • Rocky Bernstein at Nov 12, 2011 at 2:25 am
    rlib contains exactly what I want. Thanks!

    I've scheduled deletion of the relative_lib files on CPAN and have deleted
    the github repository.