I just tried to register myself an account on PAUSE.
Both the SSL and non-SSL versions gave me a "Internal Server Error"
500 error after I clicked the "Request Account" button at the bottom
of the registration form.

Cheers,
--
intrigeri <intrigeri@boum.org>
GnuPG key @ https://gaffer.ptitcanardnoir.org/intrigeri/intrigeri.asc

Search Discussions

  • David Golden at Nov 8, 2011 at 2:59 pm
    By any chance did you put the same text for requested ID and your name?

    David
    I just tried to register myself an account on PAUSE.
    Both the SSL and non-SSL versions gave me a "Internal Server Error"
    500 error after I clicked the "Request Account" button at the bottom
    of the registration form.

    Cheers,
    --
    intrigeri <intrigeri@boum.org>
    GnuPG key @ https://gaffer.ptitcanardnoir.org/intrigeri/intrigeri.asc
    OTR fingerprint @ https://gaffer.ptitcanardnoir.org/intrigeri/otr.asc
    Did you exchange a walk on part in the war
    for a lead role in the cage?
  • Intrigeri at Nov 8, 2011 at 4:08 pm