DSLIP: adhOl
userid: JKEGL (Jeffrey Kegler)
chapterid: 11 (String_Lang_Text_Proc)
communities:
My blog, "Ocean of Awareness"

similar:
Marpa, Marpa::XS, Marpa::PP

rationale:

Release 2 of the Marpa general BNF parser. Marpa::R2 will use a new
namespace (R2) so that users of previous Marpa releases are not
impacted by changes.

enteredby: JKEGL (Jeffrey Kegler)
enteredon: Sun Oct 9 00:28:00 2011 GMT

The resulting entry would be:

Marpa::
::R2 adhOl Parse any grammar you can write in BNF JKEGL

Thanks for registering,

Search Discussions

  • Steffen Mueller at Oct 9, 2011 at 9:36 am