DSLIP: cdpfp
userid: ANNELI (Anneli Cuss)
chapterid: 9 (Language_Interfaces)
communities:
erlang--parser-devel@googlegroups.com,
http://github.com/anneli/Erlang--Parser

similar:

rationale:

I'm creating what appears to be the first parser for Erlang source
code (built upon Parse::Lex and Parse::Yapp); I'm nearly at what
could be considered 'alpha' stage.

As such, I've put together a lexer, parser, dumper, and will
probably be maybe making a better (OO) representation for the AST,
and it'd be handy to put these all into the Erlang::Parser namespace
(Erlang::Parser itself being the module exposing the high-level
functionality).

There's already some Erlang-related code in the Erlang:: namespace,
so I figure this is the way to do it (based on looking at other
namespace/module names under "Language Interfaces").

enteredby: ANNELI (Anneli Cuss)
enteredon: Sat Oct 8 10:48:25 2011 GMT

The resulting entry would be:

Erlang::
::Parser cdpfp Erlang source code parser ANNELI

Thanks for registering,

groupmodules @
categoriesperl
postedOct 8, '11 at 10:48a