modid: Mail::Sendgrid
DSLIP: cdpOp
userid: NEILB (Neil Bowers)
chapterid: 19 (Mail_and_Usenet_News)
communities:
Sendgrid forums? Github?

similar:

rationale:

Sendgrid.com provides a gateway for sending mail messages, and has
a number of APIs for controlling your account, sending messages,
querying failures, etc.

Mail::Chimp::* seems to be similar in style.

I noticed in the modules archive that someone from Sendgrid
registered for a PAUSE account, but hasn't uploaded anything.

I'll be starting off with a minimal subset of their supported APIs,
initially just the one function I want right now :-)

enteredby: NEILB (Neil Bowers)
enteredon: Thu Oct 6 00:15:16 2011 GMT

The resulting entry would be:

Mail::
::Sendgrid cdpOp interface to Sendgrid.com mail gateway APIs NEILB

Thanks for registering,

groupmodules @
categoriesperl
postedOct 6, '11 at 12:15a