modid: RPC::ExtDirect
DSLIP: bdpOp
userid: TOKAREV (Alexander Tokarev)
chapterid: 15 (World_Wide_Web_HTML_HTTP_CGI)
communities:
Dunno yet

similar:
CatalystX::ExtJS::Direct

rationale:

CatalystX::ExtJS::Direct is dependent on Catalyst framework, and
therefore is only applicable to Catalyst based projects. Not all
kinds of Web applications require this kind of firepower; there are
environments where Catalyst (and its dependencies Moose and Plack)
just do not fit. RPC::ExtDirect provides full ExtJS 4.0 compliant
Ext.Direct interface implementation for Perl, while being dependent
on only one non-code module (Attribute::Handlers) and compatible
down to Perl 5.6. While being compatible to older systems,
RPC::ExtDirect also tries to provide benefit for modern environments
such as Plack. Environment specific gateways for RPC::ExtDirect are,
at this point, CGI::ExtDirect and Plack::Middleware::ExtDirect;
Apache::ExtDirect is next possibility if I ever need it (somebody
else is welcome to implement).

Plack::Middleware::ExtDirect namespaces for core modules and
gateways.

Well, maybe RPC::ExtDirect is not the best name for this module.
I'm open to suggestions.

Regards, Alex.

enteredby: TOKAREV (Alexander Tokarev)
enteredon: Wed Sep 28 19:11:24 2011 GMT

The resulting entry would be:

RPC::
::ExtDirect bdpOp Generic ExtJS Ext.Direct interface for Perl TOKAREV

Thanks for registering,

groupmodules @
categoriesperl
postedSep 28, '11 at 7:11p