similar:

rationale:

enteredby: LEV (Tobias Kirschstein)
enteredon: Wed Sep 14 10:20:49 2011 GMT

The resulting entry would be:

Net::
::BTjunkie RdpOb search API to btjunkie.org LEV

Thanks for registering,

Search Discussions

  • Brian d foy at Sep 17, 2011 at 6:31 am

    In article <201109141020.p8EAKnBx029563@pause.fiz-chemie.de>, "Perl
    Authors Upload Server" wrote:

    modid: Net::BTjunkie
    DSLIP: RdpOb
    userid: LEV (Tobias Kirschstein)
    See our guidelines about the Net::

    https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=pause_namingmodules

    Perhaps WWW::BTjunkie would be a good name.

    PAUSE instructions: http://pause.perl.org/pause/query?ACTION=pause_04about
  • Tobias Kirschstein at Sep 29, 2011 at 9:42 am

    Perhaps WWW::BTjunkie would be a good name.
    you are right! sorry for the mistake. is there an easy way to rename the
    module to claim a different namespace?

    cheers,
    tobi
  • Brian d foy at Oct 3, 2011 at 3:53 pm

    In article <E15A21FD-5CEA-459C-9BB5-643D94C2CA96@lev.geek.nz>, Tobias
    Kirschstein wrote:

    See our guidelines about the Net::

    https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=pause_namingmodules

    Perhaps WWW::BTjunkie would be a good name.
    you are right! sorry for the mistake. is there an easy way to rename the
    module to claim a different namespace?
    I don't think there's anything other than changing your namespace and
    re-uploading. If you tell me the name you are going to use, I can
    modify the original registration request.

    PAUSE instructions: http://pause.perl.org/pause/query?ACTION=pause_04about
  • Tobias Kirschstein at Oct 3, 2011 at 4:27 pm

    Perhaps WWW::BTjunkie would be a good name.
    you are right! sorry for the mistake. is there an easy way to rename the
    module to claim a different namespace?
    I don't think there's anything other than changing your namespace and
    re-uploading. If you tell me the name you are going to use, I can
    modify the original registration request.
    well i go with your suggestion: WWW::BTjunkie and upload another time, thanks a lot!

    cheers,
    tobi
  • Brian d foy at Oct 5, 2011 at 5:21 pm

    In article <0B58285F-2B90-404A-A23A-0CB859EA7E04@lev.geek.nz>, Tobias
    Kirschstein wrote:

    well i go with your suggestion: WWW::BTjunkie and upload another time, thanks a lot!
    Registered, thanks :)

    PAUSE instructions: http://pause.perl.org/pause/query?ACTION=pause_04about