modid: Util::XML_YAML_Perl
DSLIP: RdpOp
userid: RCHANDRAM (ravi chandra m)
chapterid: 6 (Data_Type_Utilities)
communities:

similar:

rationale:

Lately we have been noticing Yaml gaining popularity over XML. So
there is need for conversion of XML into YAML.

Also we often see the need for XML / Yaml data into perl data
structures for processing data which is later written back to YAML /
XML.

Therefor this utility provides interconversion of XML,YAML,Perl all
at one place.

This saves time of exploring atleast two modules of needed for
inter-conversion.

enteredby: RCHANDRAM (ravi chandra m)
enteredon: Sat Sep 10 14:53:42 2011 GMT

The resulting entry would be:

Util::
::XML_YAML_Perl RdpOp Interconversion between PERL,YAML and XML RCHANDRAM

Thanks for registering,

Search Discussions

  • Perl Authors Upload Server at Sep 11, 2011 at 5:47 am

    modid: Util::XML_YAML_Perl
    DSLIP: RdpOp
    userid: RCHANDRAM (ravi chandra m)
    chapterid: 6 (Data_Type_Utilities)
    communities:

    similar:

    rationale:

    Lately we have been noticing Yaml gaining popularity over XML. So
    there is need for conversion of XML into YAML.

    Also we often see the need for XML / Yaml data into perl data
    structures for processing data which is later written back to YAML /
    XML.

    Therefor this utility provides interconversion of XML,YAML,Perl all
    at one place.

    This saves time of exploring atleast two modules of needed for
    inter-conversion.

    enteredby: RCHANDRAM (ravi chandra m)
    enteredon: Sun Sep 11 05:47:06 2011 GMT

    The resulting entry would be:

    Util::
    ::XML_YAML_Perl RdpOp Interconversion between PERL,YAML and XML RCHANDRAM

    Thanks for registering,

groupmodules @
categoriesperl
postedSep 10, '11 at 2:53p