modid: Zabbix::API
DSLIP: RdpOg
userid: FGA (Fabrice Gabolde)
chapterid: 23 (Miscellaneous_Modules)
communities:

similar:

rationale:

This distribution wraps the Zabbix JSON-RPC API in an
object-oriented layer. The most common operations, such as setting
an item's host, or getting a host's list of items, are implemented.
Details like the exact way to fetch an object's ID from its data, or
the exact method to call to update an object, are abstracted away.

An interactive shell (bundled in its own distribution) is currently
being worked on.

enteredby: FGA (Fabrice Gabolde)
enteredon: Fri Sep 9 15:16:10 2011 GMT

The resulting entry would be:

Zabbix::
::API RdpOg Access the JSON-RPC API of a Zabbix server FGA

Thanks for registering,

Search Discussions

  • Brian d foy at Sep 13, 2011 at 2:00 pm

    In article <201109091516.p89FGAIJ016525@pause.fiz-chemie.de>, "Perl
    Authors Upload Server" wrote:

    modid: Zabbix::API
    DSLIP: RdpOg
    userid: FGA (Fabrice Gabolde)
    We typically discourage "API" in a name since that's already
    understood. Would there be a better name for an OO wrapper? We have
    some naming guidelines:

    https://pause.perl.org/pause/query?ACTION=pause_namingmodules

    PAUSE instructions: http://pause.perl.org/pause/query?ACTION=pause_04about
  • Fabrice Gabolde at Sep 13, 2011 at 7:24 pm