I would like to register the namespace "DBD::Gofer::Transport::adaptor".

This module is a DBD::Gofer transport that provides a hook to intercept
SQL statements and rewrite them if necessary. It is intended for
unit-testing systems that use complex databases accessed through stored
procedures. Using the adaptor transport, the database can be mocked
with a simple SQLite database for example, with the stored procedure
calls rewritten as simple SQL statements.

My CPAN id is ANDREWF.

Andrew

Search Discussions

  • Brian d foy at Sep 8, 2011 at 10:59 pm

    In article <4E691AF9.2020205@ford-mason.co.uk>, Andrew Ford