I think this is pretty straightforward, but seeing how I'm new I'd
like to follow instructions and double check that I'm on the right track
here. I'm developing some perl bindings for the Ceph (filesystem)
project's RADOS library. I've temporarily named what I've been working
on "Ceph::RADOS". I can think of a few other modules that people might
want to develop in the Ceph namespace, but (at least at the moment) the
name is distinct enough that anything wanting to use "Ceph" will also
probably have to do with the Ceph filesystem.

Red light? Green light?
Suggestions?

Thanks,

Marcus Sorensen