HI team,

I have my Perl program to use LWP::UserAgent to fetch the response from
the server.

When I tried to do so I'm getting

501 Protocol Scheme 'http' Is not supported

Please help me to get this resolved.

My Perl program is

use LWP::UserAgent;

use HTTP::Response;

my $req = new HTTP::Request(GET=>'some_URL');

my $ua = LWP::UserAgent->new();

$req->header('Accept' => 'text/html');

my $res = $ua->request($req);

print $res->content;

print $res->is_success;

print $res->status_line;

#http://gazelle2dev.global.astrazeneca.net//gazelle/content/jsp/util/mon
itor_parts_jvm.jsp'

Regards

KarthIck Shanmugam

Search Discussions

  • Brian d foy at Aug 14, 2011 at 5:52 pm

    In article
    <079A7E4B3E303444810599F1A8140A8D07D84303@ukapemembx02.emea.astrazeneca.
    net>, "Shanmugam, Karthick (Infosys)"
    wrote:

    I have my Perl program to use LWP::UserAgent to fetch the response from
    the server.
    This list is for support problems for CPAN Authors. If you have a
    question about using a module, you might try Stackoverflow.com or
    Perlmonks.org.

    Good luck, :)

    PAUSE instructions: http://pause.perl.org/pause/query?ACTION=pause_04about