modid: Finance::Bank::Halifax::Sharedealing
DSLIP: bdpOp
userid: RAYNERLUC (Rayner Lucas)
chapterid: 23 (Miscellaneous_Modules)
communities:
comp.lang.perl.modules

similar:
Finance::Bank::LloydsTSB Finance::Bank::Natwest
Finance::Bank::Schwab

rationale:

This name fits in with the existing Finance::Bank modules for
accessing accounts with various financial institutions. It also
leaves the Finance::Bank::Halifax namespace open for future modules
that interface with other Halifax online banking services.

There are similar modules in the CPAN module list for interfacing
with other online banking sites, but I couldn't find any that access
any Halifax services. I am therefore fairly sure this module is
unique and potentially useful to someone.

enteredby: RAYNERLUC (Rayner Lucas)
enteredon: Thu Mar 31 14:56:46 2011 GMT

The resulting entry would be:

Finance::Bank::Halifax::
::Sharedealing bdpOp Check your Halifax Sharedealing accounts RAYNERLUC

Thanks for registering,

groupmodules @
categoriesperl
postedMar 31, '11 at 2:57p