Aloha,

I plan to contribute a perl module for interacting with Internap's (
www.internap.com) new OpenStack-based storage architecture.

My intent is to name the module Net::XIPCloud after the Internap product
name.

Sane?

Thanks,

-Dennis Opacki
Systems Architect
Internap Network Services, Inc
dopacki@Internap.com
(c) 206-356-2996

Search Discussions

  • Matt S Trout at Feb 15, 2011 at 6:53 pm