Request to register new user

fullname: Rayner Lucas
userid: RAYNERLUC
mail: CENSORED
homepage: http://magic-cookie.co.uk
why:

I would like to contribute a command-line script that converts CIDR
notation into a list of IP addresses. It's fairly simple, but I've
had a similar tool on my website for a while and it keeps getting
hits, so it seems like it would be worth adding some POD and sharing
it on CPAN.

I'm also working on a module for modelling the internal state of
poker games (similar to Games::Poker::TexasHold'em, but able to cope
with a wide range of different variants of the game instead of just
a single set of rules). If and when I get it finished, I'd like to
share that with the community as well.

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=10400000_83eea2134c0952b5&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=10400000_83eea2134c0952b5&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1