To whom it may concern:

Beginning Sep 8, I've tried twice to submit a PAUSE ID request, waited 3
weeks and received no response:

http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.modules/2010/09/msg72682.html
http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.modules/2010/09/msg72881.html

I have a module Corosync::CPG[1] which I'm ready to contribute to CPAN.
Please let me know if there is something wrong with my PAUSE requests or if
I should follow up somewhere else. (I apologize if this is the wrong place,
the FAQ wasn't clear on what to do after 3 weeks pass).

[1] http://github.com/cventers/perl-Corosync-CPG

Thanks,
Chase Venters

Search Discussions

  • David Golden at Oct 21, 2010 at 10:59 am
    Hi, Chase.

    There was a period of time when requests weren't getting processed in
    a timely fashion. I'm sorry you had to request twice. Your PAUSE ID
    request has been approved.

    -- David
    Beginning Sep 8, I've tried twice to submit a PAUSE ID request, waited 3
    weeks and received no response:

    http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.modules/2010/09/msg72682.html
    http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.modules/2010/09/msg72881.html

    I have a module Corosync::CPG[1] which I'm ready to contribute to CPAN.
    Please let me know if there is something wrong with my PAUSE requests or if
    I should follow up somewhere else. (I apologize if this is the wrong place,
    the FAQ wasn't clear on what to do after 3 weeks pass).

    [1] http://github.com/cventers/perl-Corosync-CPG

    Thanks,
    Chase Venters

groupmodules @
categoriesperl
postedOct 21, '10 at 7:06a
activeOct 21, '10 at 10:59a
websitecpan.org...

2 users in discussion

Chase Venters: 1 post David Golden: 1 post