modid: WWW::Foursquare::Simple
DSLIP: cdpOp
userid: AQUILINA (Michael Aquilina)
chapterid: 15 (World_Wide_Web_HTML_HTTP_CGI)
communities:

similar:

rationale:

Despite the lack of a WWW::Foursquare I'd like to use the
WWW::Foursquare::Simple namespace as there's room for a real Perl
interface to the Foursquare API. (Heck, if I get bored enough I'll
probably write it.) This is just a quick hack around their RSS
feeds.

enteredby: AQUILINA (Michael Aquilina)
enteredon: Tue Oct 19 15:01:37 2010 GMT

The resulting entry would be:

WWW::Foursquare::
::Simple cdpOp Simple interface to Foursquare.com using RSS AQUILINA

Thanks for registering,

Search Discussions

  • Brian d foy at Oct 19, 2010 at 8:13 pm

    In article <201010191501.o9JF1bfc019838@pause.fiz-chemie.de>, Perl
    Authors Upload Server wrote:

    modid: WWW::Foursquare::Simple
    DSLIP: cdpOp
    userid: AQUILINA (Michael Aquilina)
    How about WWW::Foursquare::RSS?

    PAUSE instructions: http://pause.perl.org/pause/query?ACTION=pause_04about
  • Michael Aquilina at Oct 20, 2010 at 1:13 pm
    Agreed. Then future development that actually works with their API would fit
    logically into the WWW::Foursquare::API namespace.

    Is there any way to change this in my namespace registration request? I
    don't see an option to do so in PAUSE. </newbie>