modid: Spreadsheet::XlateExcel
DSLIP: RdpOp
userid: XAV (Xavier Caron)
chapterid: 7 (Database_Interfaces)
communities:

similar:

rationale:

Wrote this simple module because I was fed up from writing the same
boilerplate code ever when I had to mine spreadsheets for data.

enteredby: XAV (Xavier Caron)
enteredon: Tue Oct 12 05:47:16 2010 GMT

The resulting entry would be:

Spreadsheet::
::XlateExcel RdpOp Run a callback on each row of an XL sheet XAV

Thanks for registering,

Search Discussions

  • Brian d foy at Oct 13, 2010 at 7:48 am

    In article <201010120547.o9C5lHtH029722@pause.fiz-chemie.de>, Perl
    Authors Upload Server wrote:

    modid: Spreadsheet::XlateExcel
    DSLIP: RdpOp
    userid: XAV (Xavier Caron)
    Is XL just cute for Excel, the Microsoft product?

    Would Spreadsheet::Excel::Xlate be a name that goes from general to
    specific?

groupmodules @
categoriesperl
postedOct 12, '10 at 5:48a