Greetings,

I requested a PAUSE ID (OTTERLEY) weeks ago, but never received a
response. However, I have examined the mailing list archives, and
other requests have been granted.

Was my request overlooked? Or denied for some reason?

Best regards,

--MIchael

Search Discussions

  • David Golden at Oct 12, 2010 at 1:08 pm

    I requested a PAUSE ID (OTTERLEY) weeks ago, but never received a
    response.  However, I have examined the mailing list archives, and
    other requests have been granted.

    Was my request overlooked?  Or denied for some reason?
    It was an oversight. Our apologies. The PAUSE ID has been approved
    and you should be getting an automated email about it shortly.

    -- David

groupmodules @
categoriesperl
postedOct 10, '10 at 5:27p
activeOct 12, '10 at 1:08p
websitecpan.org...

2 users in discussion

David Golden: 1 post Michael Fischer: 1 post