Dear PAUSE maintainers,

I would like to inquire about the PAUSE membership request. I have some
packages ready and would like to know if there is a possibility of
obtaining the membership in due time.

Thank you very much,
-jan jona javorsek
On 09/30/2010 01:24 PM, Perl Authors Upload Server wrote:
Request to register new user

fullname: Jan Jona Javoršek
userid: KVORG
mail: CENSORED
homepage:
why:

Publishing of: plugins for Mojolicious, a log-parsing engine, a
generic DOM engine with pod, wiki, md parsers etc.

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=d7500000_8e878b3e5273b7a8&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=d7500000_8e878b3e5273b7a8&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1

Search Discussions

  • Brian d foy at Oct 7, 2010 at 3:33 am

    In article <4CAACF97.7010204@guest.arnes.si>, Jan Jona Javorsek
    I would like to inquire about the PAUSE membership request. I have some
    packages ready and would like to know if there is a possibility of
    obtaining the membership in due time.
    I've applied your registration. Thanks for contributing :)

groupmodules @
categoriesperl
postedOct 5, '10 at 7:11a
activeOct 7, '10 at 3:33a
websitecpan.org...

2 users in discussion

Jan Jona Javorsek: 1 post Brian d foy: 1 post