userid: ERNESTO (Ernst-J. Johnsdorf)
chapterid: 7 (Database_Interfaces)
communities:
moose@perl.org

similar:
KiokuDB

rationale:

Darren Duncan:

As for the name, I recommend you stick with the top-level name
"Frost", as you are using now. I can't think of any more-appropriate
name than that.

Ernst-J. "Ernesto" Johnsdorf:

Frost will be a top-level entry, but I think, it doesn't fit into
DB*, nor is it an extension to put under MooseX i.e.

Please see the discussions on moose@perl.org

Ernesto

enteredby: ERNESTO (Ernst-J. Johnsdorf)
enteredon: Mon Oct 4 11:57:26 2010 GMT

The resulting entry would be:

Frost bmpOp Feasible Referential Object STorage ERNESTO

Thanks for registering,

Search Discussions

  • Ernesto at Oct 5, 2010 at 7:25 pm
    Due to a misconfiguration in my mail server the message cited below was
    rejected:

    '552 Sorry, multiple at signs not accepted here'

    due to the message header 'To: modules@perl.org, ernesto@cpan.org'

    I've corrected this.

    Now my question: Is there any action I must take now?

    I tried to upload Frost-0.67.tar.gz, but that doesn't work, so I
    uploaded again Frost-0.67-TRIAL.tar.gz, which shines up on CPAN.

    For further information (rationale) about the module please see the doc
    http://search.cpan.org/~ernesto/Frost-0.67-TRIAL/lib/Frost.pm

    and the discussion on
    http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.moose/2010/09/msg1868.html ff.

    Thanks for CPAN!

    Ernesto 8-)

    --
    The PAUSE

    PS: The following links are only valid for module list maintainers:

    https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=62000000_b1c530fd24b0e3fb&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_preview=1
    Immediate (one click) registration:
    https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=62000000_b1c530fd24b0e3fb&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_insertit=1
    Peek at the current permissions: