Andreas, --

Yes, issue has been resolved on rt, Graham took care about it.
CPAN requires at least one .pm file to save distribution in index,
so I added fake .pm to the archive.

Thank you!
--w
On 04/18/2010 10:45 PM, Andreas J. Koenig wrote:
On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 01:51:07 +0300, "Vladimir V. Kolpakov" <wkolpakov@gmail.com> said:
Hi, --
Info about Funifs module disappeared from some indexes
supposedly after nightly rebuild, or module metadata update.
It seems to me that problem has been fixed. Maybe by some action of
yourself.
Could you please help me with investigation?
Sorry for the delay, I suppose you fixed the problem yourself and no
help is needed anymore. If you would need some more help, please let me
know.

groupmodules @
categoriesperl
postedApr 18, '10 at 8:28p