PAUSE Admins:

Dual-Core module Unicode::Normalize just disappeared from
02packages.details.txt.gz

I know it was there as recently as last Friday and I know there has
been no new release to the module since February.

perl 5.12.0 RC4 was released recently. This might be related.

Thanks,
Todd

Search Discussions

  • Todd Rinaldo at Apr 13, 2010 at 4:23 pm
    PAUSE admins, any updates on this? perl 5.12 is out. This
    Unicode::Normalize is still missing from the 02packages.details.txt.gz
    file among other places.

    SADAHIRO: Maybe you can force a reindex via:

    https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=reindex

    Thanks,
    Todd

    Dual-Core module Unicode::Normalize just disappeared from
    02packages.details.txt.gz

    I know it was there as recently as last Friday and I know there has
    been no new release to the module since February.

    perl 5.12.0 RC4 was released recently. This might be related.
  • Todd Rinaldo at Apr 13, 2010 at 4:25 pm
    Also note that Unicode::Collate appears to have gone missing too. Same
    author. Same dual-life. Different package. Hasn't been updated since
    Feb 2010

    --
    Todd Rinaldo
    toddr@null.net