Hi guys,

on December 3rd 2009 I sent an PAUSE registration request but never got an
answer. So I guess it somhow got lost.

I'd be happy to hear from you.

My data were:
fullname: Christopher Hofmann
userid: CWH
mail: CENSORED
homepage:
why: To contribute my module Date::WeekType and maybe more.

Regards,
Christopher

Search Discussions

  • Brian d foy at Mar 17, 2010 at 4:16 pm

    In article <201003021551.18713.cwh@suse.de>, Christopher Hofmann