Hi P5P,

I used to have a PAUSE account under RLUCAS, but it seems to be in limbo.
The Forgot Password script denies I exist, while the new account
registration claims the username is taken.

Can you please fix, or just tell me to pick a new username, already.

Best,

Randall

Search Discussions

  • Brian d foy at Jul 14, 2009 at 11:00 pm
    In article
    <7d5145af0907091335i38557fa4ie78685da2dbfe952@mail.gmail.com>, Randall
    Lucas wrote:
    Hi P5P,

    I used to have a PAUSE account under RLUCAS, but it seems to be in limbo.
    The Forgot Password script denies I exist, while the new account
    registration claims the username is taken.
    Randall's account is still there, and I can reproduce the password
    reset problem for his account.

    I changed his password and sent it to him.

groupmodules @
categoriesperl
postedJul 9, '09 at 8:35p
activeJul 14, '09 at 11:00p
websitecpan.org...

2 users in discussion

Brian d foy: 1 post Randall Lucas: 1 post