While I was trying to register modules today, most of registration
links for the outstanding registration requests don't work. It looks
like they are not finding the registration info:

ERROR: The submission was rejected due to the following:
The module name is missing.
The description is missing.
The userid [] is not known.
Nothing done. Please correct the form below and retry.

The requests that had this problem were:

Class::Accessor::WithDefault
FCGI::EV
Inferno::RegMgr
Object::Simple::MIXINS
Object::Simple::UPPER
Tie::Array::Random
Tie::Hash::Random
WWW::Spider

Not all of the requests had this problem. I was able to register:

CryoTel::CryoCon
JSON::RPC2
Test::Functional
WWW::YQL

Search Discussions

  • Andreas J. Koenig at Jul 10, 2009 at 6:35 am

    While I was trying to register modules today, most of registration
    links for the outstanding registration requests don't work. It looks
    like they are not finding the registration info:
    Lost. It's a bug I haven't yet understood. I'll keep on it over the
    weekend.

    Sorry:-(
    --
    andreas

groupmodules @
categoriesperl
postedJul 9, '09 at 4:46p
activeJul 10, '09 at 6:35a
websitecpan.org...

2 users in discussion

Brian d foy: 1 post Andreas J. Koenig: 1 post