Is it possible my request for an ID was "lost"? There does not seem
to be any reference to it in the mailing list archive?

I realize it has not yet been 3 weeks, but the archive shows multiple
other ID requests that were initiated since then and have received a
response...

Please let me know if there is something incorrect/incomplete
with the request

thanks!
-spadix