Hello,

over time I requested some module namespaces and never got a response.
Sometimes I get a response with a suggestion for another namespace, but
when I reply to it, nothing happens. Are the mails lost/ignored or is
there a chance that someone just has no time to answer and will do so
sometime in the future?

The namespace in question are:

Geo::Search (no reply at all)
Geo::Location (no reply at all)
Template::Plugin::Language (got no reply to a reply to a reply)
Net::Link (got no reply to a reply to a reply)

I don't want to complain or make anyone hurry, I just want to know if
these requests will be looked at or if they're completely lost and
forgotten.

Regards,
Jonas

  • Brian d foy at Feb 17, 2009 at 12:18 am

    In article <20090205100331.GA3064@unknown.rp.seibert-media.net>, Jonas
    Kramer wrote:

    Geo::Search (no reply at all)
    Geo::Location (no reply at all)
    Template::Plugin::Language (got no reply to a reply to a reply)
    I've approved those
    Net::Link (got no reply to a reply to a reply)
    I suggested Net::UplinkCheck for that one. I can modify the original
    request if that is alright with you.