Hey there,
my name is Rotem Kerner and i would like to request an author id on CPAN
author id: Exodus
homepage: www.blackhat.org.il
for a start i would like to contribute a module which is a complete
wrap-around module
for Tor(www.torproject.org) control protocol so people would have the
ability to control
Tor proxy using PERL.

Search Discussions

  • Matt S Trout at Oct 8, 2008 at 10:39 am

    my name is Rotem Kerner and i would like to request an author id on CPAN
    author id: Exodus
    homepage: www.blackhat.org.il
    for a start i would like to contribute a module which is a complete
    wrap-around module
    for Tor(www.torproject.org) control protocol so people would have the
    ability to control
    Tor proxy using PERL.