Could someone please help me understand why our releases are being
labeled as ** UNAUTHORIZED RELEASE **.

http://search.cpan.org/~tkeefer/Gantry-3.51/

Thanks,
Tim

Search Discussions

  • Andreas J. Koenig at Jun 25, 2008 at 9:56 am

    On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 15:03:32 -0700, "Tim Keefer" <tim@timkeefer.com> said:
    Could someone please help me understand why our releases are being
    labeled as ** UNAUTHORIZED RELEASE **.
    http://search.cpan.org/~tkeefer/Gantry-3.51/
    Please watch your incoming mail after an upload. Reasons for failing
    indexing are explained in a mail that is sent within an hour after the
    upload. Coming one year later and asking is a *bit* late.

    But the case is not lost. Go to PAUSE and click on 'Force Reindexing'.
    There you can request a new indexer run for every single file you own
    and you will get a new mail with the indexing report.

    You can also scroll down the page you're citing above and you'll find
    the obstacles:

    Gantry::Plugins::Static
    Gantry::Stash
    Gantry::Stash::Controller
    Gantry::Stash::View
    Gantry::Stash::View::Form

    And you can look up those packages in CPAN/modules/06perms.txt and find

    Gantry::Plugins::Static,PHILCROW,f
    Gantry::Stash,PHILCROW,f
    Gantry::Stash::Controller,PHILCROW,f
    Gantry::Stash::View,PHILCROW,f
    Gantry::Stash::View::Form,PHILCROW,f

    Which shows me that the owner, PHILCROW, did not give you
    co-maintainer status on these 5 modules. So you better get these
    permissions and then do the re-indexing and then the "Unauthorized"
    flags will go away.

    Let me know if you need further assistance, Regards,
    --
    andreas

groupmodules @
categoriesperl
postedJun 23, '08 at 10:03p
activeJun 25, '08 at 9:56a
websitecpan.org...

2 users in discussion

Tim Keefer: 1 post Andreas J. Koenig: 1 post