Request to register new user

fullname: Erik Elliott Erwitt
userid: ERIKE
mail: CENSORED
homepage:
why:

I have been working on a module to implement a large number of the
Coda File System management functions. I find Coda to be a great
solution for replicated file systems but I become annoyed by having
to exec out many commands in scripts I have to run at work in order
to keep everything stable and clean. I think a full module could be
useful for others who use Coda and I have been unable to find
anything Coda related on CPAN except for the AFS related modules
which do not work directly with Coda. I continue to search for any
current Coda related modules but have not found any via
google/irc/mailing lists. Until I find a better solution I plan to
continue working on a module to help call out the management
functions required to use Coda in a high demand environment. Thank
you for your consideration ;P

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=8f310000_81dbd240d6f9bf81&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=8f310000_81dbd240d6f9bf81&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1