modid: WWW::PAUSE::Recent
DSLIP: bdpOp
userid: ZOFFIX (Zoffix Znet)
chapterid: 15 (World_Wide_Web_HTML_HTTP_CGI)
communities:

similar:

rationale:

WWW:: for modules related to World Wide Web functions

::PAUSE:: web functions related to PAUSE

::Recent module fetches recent submissions to PAUSE

enteredby: ZOFFIX (Zoffix Znet)
enteredon: Tue Jan 29 00:48:44 2008 GMT

The resulting entry would be:

WWW::PAUSE::
::Recent bdpOp fetch recent uploads on PAUSE ZOFFIX

Thanks for registering,

Search Discussions

  • Zoffix Znet at Jan 29, 2008 at 1:29 am
    It might seem a bit odd for me to argue against my own module. However,
    I gave it a thought and I think I should name the module:

    WWW::PAUSE::RecentUploads

    And the "description" field should read:

    'get list of recent uploads to PAUSE'

    Because right now it's ambiguous and may make
    one think that it fetches the actual uploads,
    and not the __list__ of names/dists/sizes

    Please take this into consideration.

    Thank you in advance.

    chapterid: 15 (World_Wide_Web_HTML_HTTP_CGI)
    communities:

    similar:

    rationale:

    WWW:: for modules related to World Wide Web functions

    ::PAUSE:: web functions related to PAUSE

    ::Recent module fetches recent submissions to PAUSE

    enteredby: ZOFFIX (Zoffix Znet)
    enteredon: Tue Jan 29 00:48:44 2008 GMT

    The resulting entry would be:

    WWW::PAUSE::
    ::Recent bdpOp fetch recent uploads on PAUSE ZOFFIX

    Thanks for registering,

groupmodules @
categoriesperl
postedJan 29, '08 at 12:48a