Request to register new user

fullname: Berthold Michel
userid: BEP
mail: CENSORED
homepage:
why:

A module to help save data in arrays into a SQLite database without
having to concern about insert commands a.s.o.

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=26110000_c916b33de06ad93a&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=26110000_c916b33de06ad93a&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1

Search Discussions

  • Johan Vromans at Jan 18, 2008 at 12:10 pm

    "Perl Authors Upload Server" <upload@pause.fiz-chemie.de> writes:

    Request to register new user

    fullname: Berthold Michel
    userid: BEP
    You seem to have registered BHM last september.
    Let us know if you need a password reset.

    -- Johan
  • Berthold Michel at Jan 18, 2008 at 12:13 pm
    Hello,

    you are exactly right, but I did never get a message about password a. s.
    o. Thus, I thougt it did not have worked ...

    Court of jurisdiction: Amtsgericht Fulda, HRB 1075 USt.-Id: DE 112 402
    594
    Geschäftsführung / Executive Board: Dr. Klaus Blickle, President and CEO -
    Dr. Jürgen Böhm, President and COO
    Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender / Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Lutz
    Helmig
    Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin / General partner: EDAG Gesellschaft
    mbH, Wien, Handelsgericht Wien, FN 297836 W
    Headquarters: EDAG GmbH & Co. KGaA, Reesbergstraße 1, 36039 Fulda, Germany
    / www.edag.com
    e-mail is strictly forbidden.

groupmodules @
categoriesperl